Setting up e-mail forwarders:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on the "Forwarders" icon.
3. Click on the "Add Forwarders" button.
4. On the "Add a New Forwarder" page you will see the "Address to forward:" field. If you want to forward firstname.lastname@example.org to your custom e-mail address, enter "myemail" in the "Address to forward" field. If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate one in the domain dropdown menu.
5. In the "Destination" section select "Forward to email address" and enter your custom e-mail address on which you want to receive forwarded e-mails.
6. Click on the "Add Forwarder" button.
How to forward e-mail to a mail pipe script/program?
1. If you want to forward your e-mail to an e-mail pipe script, e.g. myemailpipe.php, which is located on your public html folder, for example, "/home/username/public_html/myemailpipe.php", follow Step 2 and Step 3.
2. In the "Destination" section click "Advanced Options" to expand them, select "Pipe to a Program" and enter the full path of your custom e-mail pipe script, e.g. "home/username/public_html/myemailpipe.php" (do not use a slash at the beginning of the url).
3. Click on the "Add Forwarder" button.