After purchasing a hosting account, you will receive a welcome e-mail from us which contains our nameservers. You need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered at Name.com, you should follow this tutorial to update nameservers for your domain.
2. Click on "My Domains" to see all of your active domain names under the "My Domains" tab.
3. Click on the domain name you want to change.
4. On the left sided menu click on "NameServers".
5. Edit the default nameservers by clicking the "Edit" button. Enter our nameserver in the provided fields and then click on the "Update" button.
6. To apply changes click on the "Apply Changes" button.